Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A page from my diary entry- Phenomenon called DEATH!!!


Well, what an embarrassing day it was!!! I got the news of my nephew's death. Rishu, while playing on the top fell to the floor from a height of approx. 30 feet. Who would have thought such damn incident could ever happen!

Uncertainty was the word that directly came to my mind! It seems that we are puppets in the hands of destiny and are acting on its directions intentionally or unintentionally.

Discussing about the incident, Taayaji told me that she was going to the same place (upstairs) for the past few days as if destiny was forcing her to go to a place away from the sight of her loved ones so as to...
It's over in a moment, difficult to define even in scientific terms. This unexplored question has haunted this human race for a long time and seems it'll continue to haunt us for times to come as well.

DEATH- What lies in this word that when one hears of this word, temptation of something wrong which might have happened somewhere, sometime and somehow can't be resisted.

I wish I could just eradicate this word from every dictionary available in the market. But then I realize that the truth will still remain, may be a new word will be formulated for this particular phenomenon.
What was experienced by her mother which I saw- really no poet or author can explain, no science can have a cure for, no money can give her child back; so we could only condole with her which was in our hands and which we did.

God bless the departed soul, that's what i could only say!

No comments: